Muffin Tin Monday is now hosted at AnotherLunch.com. Head over there to see this week's link up!

5.27.2012

Lego Party Food Cups and Muffin Tin Monday

What do you think of these Lego Food Cups? Perfect for a party, birthday, or an anytime treat. They were sort a last minute creation after the kids and I were playing Legos today. My brain works like that – inspiration on the fly! I thought it would be fun to add cupcake liners and snacks to the inside.

Lego Party Food Cups

Not your typical Muffin Tin Meal, I know. But they do have muffin cups inside. I gathered up a bunch of lego bricks and set to building. I went through one or two rebuilds. It was so rewarding to fill them with snacks!

May 2012 062

No DIY shot would be complete without a kitten photo bomb! Our new kitten likes to be right where the action is.Here you can see the cups were actually hallow on the bottom. Had I had enough Legos to create a full base, I would have done so. But the frame created the perfect effect I think.

Now it’s your turn!

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! My kids would LOVE to eat from Lego Cups!! haha - my cats have photo bombed SO many of my not seen shots - thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo will love this idea. Our legos are still the big size so I may have to go get a special set for this treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! JDaniel would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Fabulous idea and my kids, especially my boys would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I love the idea! Baby C loves her big duplo blocks - this will be fun for her when she is old enough for the little ones! Cute Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog through Pinterest. I thought I was the only one who had a slight obsession with their muffin tin(s) (my mini muffin tin has my heart these days!). Nice to meet someone of like interests :) The lego snack holder is a very cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about attaching a bunch of them to one of these lego boards...

    http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Green-Building-Plate-10/dp/B00000JIVS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367442470&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+board

    Then you can make a true muffin tin meal

    ReplyDelete