9.17.2012

Muffin Tin Monday: Day 17 of 30 Days of MTM

Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday! I am so glad you stopped by. Using the muffin tin as a plate and placing finger foods inside each cup, muffin tin lunches, snacks and treats are a fun and unique way of presenting food to kids. To learn more about MTM's, click here. It's not just for the "picky eater" child, but great to break up the mealtime "blahs".

In this muffin tin: leaf shaped mini peanut butter sandwiches, sliced cheese, baby carrot sticks, kettle corn and cheese and pretzel "fish crackers".

mini leaf cutter made by pampered chef.




2 comments:

  1. I know I say this every week, but we love doing these muffin tins. This week I had my four year old help put it together- she was so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaf sandwiches are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete